Fiesole Cave Tour
• Take a break from the crowds in Florence and head for the hills
• Look back over Florence from the ancient city of Fiesole
• Marvel at the famous gardens at the Medici Villas in Castello
• Enjoy happy-hour at Bella Blu
Fiesole is a town on a scenic height above Florence. Since the 14th century, the city has always been considered a getaway for the upper class of Florence and up to this day, Fiesole remains noted for its very expensive residential properties.
This tour offers breathtaking views as well as trails full of history dating back to Leonardo da Vinci and his inventions, and you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Florence, from Mount Ceceri, in addition to the unforgettable view of the city, you can look on the overlooking valley, where Cave of Maiano is still located, as the caves and the woods will enrich your experience in Florence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Included in the ticket with reservation
- Official certified guide
- Transportation to and from the attraction
- Happy Hour at Bella Blu
What's excluded :
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
- Food and drinks mot mention in inclusions
- Transportation for attractions not mentioned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Minutes from the City Center of Florence by vehicle, you can explore the mystical beauty of Fiesole. the guide will explain to you about the well-preserved Florence history outskirts of the city center.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monte Ceceri, Fiesole Italy
This small town hides a lot of wealth of surprises such a Leonardo da Vinci's first experimented with the concept of flight and the Roman amphitheater, which has a story behind how these came to be, the guide will explain all these theories to you.
On your way up the hike to Mount Ceceri, understand why this knoll is known as "Ceceri" from the guide. It is a century-long history. The guide will also take you through the historical sites, churches, and parks where you can spend some time escaping from the hustle and bustle of Florence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bella blu alle cave di maiano, Via delle Cave di Maiano 3a Via cave di Maiano 3a, Fiesole, Toscana, 50014, Fiesole Italy
On the top, the guide will lead you to the Maiano cave where you can tour inside the cave. Later, as the hillside looms 295 meters above Florence,
you are able to see a special and stunning panorama of the Renaissance city.
After a two hours tour having discovered the secrets of Fiesole, you will be escorted to, Bella Blu for a Happy Hour, later transported back to Florence.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.