Filipino Dinner Food Walk in East Village
As we trek the East Village, we will visit three restaurants where we will tickle our tastebuds with Filipino all-time favorites. Along the way, we will talk about the influences that shaped Filipino cuisine, how these dishes fit in Filipino daily life and the story of Filipino migration to the US.
About your host Raf,
"I was born and raised in the Philippines and five years ago, I moved to New York. As a passionate foodie, I have searched for New York's best Filipino restaurants and I want to share them with you. I enjoy telling stories about Filipino culture using a culinary experience to fellow foodies. I have written about Filipino food and hosted private Filipino dinners where I tell my guests about what makes our cuisine so amazing."
*Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes, and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Village, East Village, New York City, New York
we will visit three restaurants where we will tickle our tastebuds with Filipino all-time favorites.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Tompkins Square Park, From 7th To 10th Streets Between Avenues A and B, New York City, NY 10009
at your way through a curated tasting menu at 3 different restaurants, where you'll taste the 'gateway dish to Filipino cuisine' as a starter, a variety of delicious, mouthwatering main dishes, and a shaved ice dessert to end on a sweet note!
Pass By: Joey Ramone Place, 325 Bowery Corner of the Bowery and 2nd Street, New York City, NY 10003-8962
Walk through the East Village and taste the best Filipino food in New York while learning about the history of Filipino migration and getting an insider's perspective on Filipino cuisine!
Departure Point :Avenue A, New York, NY 10009, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.