Final Day : Departure Transfer with Malaysia Countryside & Batu Caves Tour
Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer to Kuala Lumpur International Airport combined with Malaysia Countryside & Batu Caves Tour. You will be picked up by your driver/guide 8 hours before your flight's departure time. And after that we straight bring you to enjoy the countryside landscapes and handycraft tour. Visit one of the nation’s most beloved shrines, located in the Batu Caves, and see how two of the country’s traditional crafts are made.. At the end of the tour you will then enjoy Kuala Lumpur's scenery while traveling toward Kuala Lumpur International Airport, worry free. The transfer length is around 50-60 minutes
- Final Day Departure Transfer with Malaysia Countryside & Batu Caves Tour
- Energetic atmosphere at the holy site of Batu Caves
- Up-close look at the art of traditional batik painting
- Rows of embassy buildings along Ampang Road
- Friendly guide to explain Malaysia's multicultural society
- Astonishing view into the world of pewter at Royal Selangor
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- English Speaking Driver.
- One-way Departure Transfer with Malaysia Countryside & Batu Caves Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport drop-off
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Additional charges may apply for out of Kuala Lumpur City Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, 4 Jalan Usahawan 6 Setapak Jaya, Kuala Lumpur 53300 Malaysia
After pickup from the Malaysia Tourism Center (MATIC) or your centrally located hotel in Kuala Lumpur, travel by air-conditioned minivan to the first stop on your final day tour: Royal Selangor Pewter
A trip to the outskirts along the ‘Ambassador Row’. Our first stop will feature the largest and most modern pewter factory in the world, reputed internationally for its high quality and craftsmanship. You will be shown the different processes, such as casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving during this factory tour
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jadi Batek Gallery, 30 Jalan Inai Off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
Next we stop at Batik Factory – see how Batik is designed and printed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
Your last stop will be at the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprises of three caverns and several smaller caves. It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity – a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
At the end of the tour, we will straight transfer you to KLIA or KLIA2 to catch your departure flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travel (M) Sdn Bhd, Block B3-1-27,No1, Jalan1/152,Taman oug parklane, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/14/2019 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :1: KLIA Departure Terminal, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia., Departures, KLIA Terminal, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Klia, Selangor, Malaysia
2: KLIA2 Departure Lane, KLIA2 Departure Ln, 43900, Selangor, Malaysia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs, 50% surcharge will be apply. Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon departure
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Please note : please select tour start time at least 8 hours before your departure time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.