Financial district tour San Francisco
Sushi Britto and financial district sight seeing, shopping etc. School and university visiting. The equivalent of the Empire State Building in New York City, the Transamerica Pyramid is the tallest skyscraper in the San Francisco skyline. Built in 1972, this historic building is an amazing sight and a must-see for anyone new to San Francisco (or any locals wanting to revisit a historic sight from their hometown)!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Transamerica Pyramid
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
Sight seeing and history of San Francisco.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :59 New Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Sushi Britto San Francisco.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.