Finca Pamel Tour
We are an agrotourism farm certified for 10 years by the Ministry of Agricultural Development and from 2018 by the Tourism Authority of Panama.
We seek to promote the development of activities associated with the agricultural productive sector.
Taking both national and foreign visitors of all ages from the routine; by conducting recreational, sports, productive, cultural and gastronomic activities in the region.
The Pamel Experience
What will you do:
• Participate in an exclusive guided tour of the Pamel Farm.
• Visit to the Cerro Juan Díaz Archeological Site.
• Learn about the traditional culture, architecture and gastronomy of Azuero. (Have the opportunity to wear the typical dress or take your custom made quarry)
• Interact with animals
• Walk through traditional crops (planting experience)
• Relax with the tranquility of the countryside, the song of the birds and the breeze of the La Villa river.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Drinking water
- A seedbed p / p
- Typical dress
What's excluded :
- Tailor made to order
- Photo shoot in typical dress
- Day pass
- Horse ride
- Boat trip on the La Villa river
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Finca Agroturística Pamel, 507, La Villa de Los Santos, Panama
Discover the authentic Panamanian countryside. Delve into the history of the first inhabitants of Panama, know how life was in the colonial era and how agriculture has been a fundamental piece for many centuries for the province of Los Santos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cerro Juan Diaz, Panama
Guided Tour of the Cerro Juan Díaz Archeological Site.
Learn how the first inhabitants of Panama lived in this place 200 years ago A.C. Go along the Path seeing the sherds of pieces of the time, observe the illegal excavations of the 80s, and enjoy the best views of the Rio La Villa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Villa River, Panama
Enjoy the best views of the main water source of Azuero. Have the opportunity to relax with its cool breeze, enjoy its fauna and flora. You can also choose to take a boat ride for the same or if you prefer to make your own fishing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Finca Agroturística Pamel, 507, La Villa de Los Santos, Panama
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.