Finding the treasures of Ojos Negros in 2 hours
Finding the treasures of Ojos Negros is a fun, kid friendly bike tour.
A self-guided two hours bike tour in which you have to find hidden treasures. Achieve the different missions till you get your goal.
Do you dare to discover the hidden treasures of the Ojos Negros Greenway? Come and we help you to find them. Let yourself be carried away by the adventure and the magic of being a child again! With your family, kids, friends or alone, a unique experience close to you. This route has different missions you have to achieve. What are you waiting for?
The adventure awaits and calls for action!
Kid friendly, for couples, solos, group of friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Telephone assistance
- Rutometer/Map (track)
- Gaming (Find hidden treasures)
- Liability insurance
- Gift-souvenir for the kids
What's excluded :
- Bike trailer for children from 12 months to 6 years old, includes helmet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ojos Negros, Ojos Negros, Province of Teruel, Aragon
Kid friendly bike tour. Treasure hunt along Ojos Negros Greenway.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Carrer Major, 68, 46595 Torres Torres, Valencia, Spain
2: Carrer Major, 68, 46595 Torres Torres, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommendations Helmet, comfortable and reflective clothing, sun glasses, water bottle, energy bar, sunscreen, small backpack, gloves.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.