Fine Dining Dinner Tour in Whistler
Taste the finer side of Whistler on this 3-hour progressive dinner tour. From a 15,000-bottle wine cellar to an award-winning 5-star restaurant, your professional foodie guide will lead you on a food journey like no other. Unlike many food tours, this tour offers four full courses, such as blackened ahi tuna and an amuse-bouche created by Canadian chef Melissa Craig, who won honors as the country’s top chef in 2008. Instead of simply going to one restaurant for a special dinner, try a variety of fabulous, upscale foods during an evening you won’t forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour fine dining dinner tour in Whistler
- 4 full courses
- Wine pairing (if option selected)
- Professional, local guide
- Gratuities for all servers
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities for tour guide (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
Enjoy a guided progressive food tour experience to many of Whistler's world class restaurants, all in one amazing night!
We offer guided walking tours during which guests enjoy a fantastic multi-course lunch, dinner, or dessert where each delicious course is provided by one of the different restaurants in Whistler.
- Join us for a fabulous evening of flavor & fun
- Discover why Trip Advisor rates us a 5 STAR Attraction!
- Whistler Tasting Tours is officially designated as part of the Signature Experiences Collection® by the Canadian Tourism Commission. The CTC believes that this esteemed tour offers a “once-in-a-lifetime travel experience...and shows the world what Canada’s tourism is all about”.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Crystal Lodge, Whistler Hotel, 4154 Village Green, Whistler, BC V8E 1H1, Canada
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Whistler Tasting Tours will ensure all measures & precautions are implemented as we are committed to ensuring a safe & healthy environment for our guests, restaurant partners and our guides. For more information on our term & conditions, please email us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.