Fingal Head Learn-to-Surf Day Trip from the Gold Coast or Byron Bay
Learn how to surf during this 7-hour tour to Fingal Head, a small coastal village just 15 minutes south of Gold Coast on the Tweed Coast. With its natural beauty, from mountain backdrops to golden beaches, Fingal Head provides an excellent setting for practicing your surfing skills. You'll receive two 90-minute lessons, plus lunch and snacks, a lighthouse tour to spot the whales and dolphins, a boomerang throwing lesson and a professional photo package of the days highlights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Two 1.5-hour surf lessons
- 100% stand up guarantee
- FREE photo package
- All surfing equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Our full-day learn-to-surf experience is the ultimate course on learning how to surf. We guarantee you will be surfing at the end of the day. Also, you walk away with FREE PHOTOS to prove it! If you’re serious about learning to surf, our full-day lessons are for you! Come and learn to surf with us and enjoy one of the most breathtaking beaches in Australia.
A FREE PHOTO package
Two 1.5-hour surfing lessons
All surfing equipment
Ocean awareness and safety
Big healthy lunch to keep you energised for a full day of surfing
Nutritious snacks and water
Tour of Fingal Head including a trip to the lighthouse to spot the whales and dolphins
A boomerang throwing lesson
Free transport to the surfing location in one of our air-conditioned surf vans.
An awesome day!
• Fingal Head Lighthouse, Fingal Head, New South Wales Australia
Departure Point :North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Supporters Club, 293 The Esplanade, Miami QLD 4220, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: Swimming gear, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.