Fire Fly & Dunns River Falls
Fire Fly & Dunns River Falls is a combo tour that allows you to enjoy Jamaica’s natural attractions and her rich history.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Noel Coward's Firefly House
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noel Coward's Firefly House, Firefly Hill Rd., Ocho Rios Jamaica
Firefly was the home of British Playwright Noel Coward. It was originally called “Look Out” by the famous pirate Henry Morgan since it had been used for that purpose. Noel Coward discovered the site while on an excursion in the area. He later purchased the property and built the house which now stands on it. He renamed it Firefly Hill because of the little glowing insects to be seen on the property. Coward died at the age of seventy four (74) at Firefly after having written many of his famous plays there. He was buried at Firefly on his favorite spot.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn’s River Falls is one of Jamaica’s national treasures. Globally, it is as well known as reggae and equally stimulating. Exploring Dunn’s River Falls is an exciting outdoor adventure is perfect for the whole family. Follow your expert guide to the top of the terraced falls on a mild hike and admire gorgeous views of the scenery below. As you hike up, stop at one of the many small lagoons created by the terraced rocks. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the lagoons before continuing up the the terraced rocks to the top of the falls. When you get to the top, take in the magnificent landscapes and admire the scenic tropical views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will vary based on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked. Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.