Fire on Water Night Paddling Tour in Rarotonga
Experience the water at night as it comes to life on this 90-Minute SUP Night Tour in the Cook Islands. An illuminated experience allowing you to see marine life, paddle beneath the milky way and enjoy the "night life" in whole new and thrilling way. No previous paddling experience is required as included is an introductory lesson as part of the tour.
The guides provide you with local knowledge and a fire dance performance that will get you involved. Fire on Water is a must do tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All equipment
What's excluded :
- Any pickups and drop-offs
We start with a meet and greet session and learn the basics of paddle boarding with a beach lesson. We depart our shores for a tiki tour around our lagoon to enjoy the sunset and put into practice what the beach lesson covered. We explore various parts of the lagoon and learn about local legends and stories. Our guides have a few ice breaker games to test your balancing skills. The special light systems illuminate the way for a lovely evening paddle. We finish it all off with an interactive fire show.
• KiteSup Cook Islands Water Sports Centre, Cook Islands
Departure Point :KiteSUP Watersports Cook Islands, Main Road Muri, Ngatangiia Across from LBV Bakery, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative night for this tour.
- In the event that the weather is not appropriate for the tour we will do our best to reschedule for an alternate night of your choice. If there's not a suitable night a full refund will be issued less any admin fees.
- Child pricing applies to those who are sharing a vessel (not the double kayak) and must be accompanied by an adult. If your child wants or is old enough to have their own vessel (5 years) then you need to book the adult price.
- Dress code is water friendly gear i.e. swimwear, comfortable clothing.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Vessel choice. You must specify your vessel choice (paddleboard or kayak) at the time of the booking.
- PLEASE read cancellation policy carefully to avoid confusion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.