Firenze Uffizi Galleries Private Walking Tour
Not only will you see world-renowned masterpieces but you will focus on love in all its facets and how much it affected the creation of art through the centuries. We will start with the concept of love and its representation in classical art and myths and proceed with the concept of beauty and sensuality in the centuries and its philosophical connections developed during the Renaissance. Love will definitely be in the air!
In this tour you will admire amazing works opening your mind to the soul and inclinations of their masters. Each masterpiece tells a story about the artist's driving hand, his soul and his passions which originate and are the core of every single artistic piece. Love, affairs, fears, these are all indisputable protagonists of this unique experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uffizi, Uffizi, Florence, Tuscany
You will be able to enjoy the most important painting museum in Italy, with a special eye on love and how the different artists lived it and represented it
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Grano, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.