First Class Private Transfers from UVF Airport To Any SANDALS Resort (Roundtrip)
We offer a first class, comfortable and relaxing private luxury transfer from Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) to only SANDALS RESORTS on island. Our friendly knowledgeable chauffeur will take you to your Sandals Resort in comfort, making your safety their top priority.
per adult from
30 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip private luxury transfer
- Private luxury SUV/Sedan
- Light Snacks
- Bottle Water
- Local Piton Beer
What's excluded :
- A warm welcome to our beautiful island of St Lucia, where your dream becomes a reality. After you are done with immigration and customs, you then head to the Sandals Lounge where your driver awaits You will be greeted by your chauffeur and escorted to your private luxury vehicle.
All our drivers are COVID certified, your safety is first priority. We will get you to destination safe and in comfort, so seat back and enjoy your ride to your destination.
Departure Point :Hewanorra International Airport, near, Caribbean, St Lucia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Sandals Halcyon Resort 11/26/2018 - 12/31/2021
Sandals Grande Resort 11/26/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Sandals La Toc Regency Resort 11/26/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Let us know occasion of trip, birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon etc. So we can have a special setup when you arrive. (Optional)
- With our Fast Track Service, a rep takes you to the front of all lines, faster way to start your vacation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- We have all measures in place for clients coming to our beautiful island St Lucia, we want all clients to feel safe and comfortable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.