First Preferential Access Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica
Give yourself the opportunity to enter the Vatican Museums exclusively, with preferential access in an almost private group only 11 people, enjoy visiting the Museums while everyone queues to enter!
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Spanish guide
- Preferential Entrances to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
With a small group of maximum 11 people and privileged access to the Vatican Museums, the guide will accompany you inside the Museums, which are one of the most important art collections in the world. You will admire the section of sculptures (Pio Clementino), the Galleries of the Candelabra, the Geographical Maps and the Rugs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Your guide will take you to the marvelous Sistine chapel, will explain to you before entering and will give you free time to admire it in complete tranquility.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
We will conclude this unforgettable tour by crossing a direct passage from the Vatican Museums to get to St. Peter's Basilica, our tour will end in St. Peter's Square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Not recommended for people with walking problems.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Amitour