First Time Florence Private Tour with Michelangelo's David
This is the perfect half day walking tour for first time travelers to Florence who would like to see Michelangelo's David and other top sites in this beautiful city with a Tuscan local! I am a professional tour guide with twenty years of experience showing travelers the beauty of Tuscany and introducing people of all ages (couples, families, groups) to the history and culture of Italy. My background is in foreign languages, art history and history, but I am also passionate about wine, food, culture, and above all sharing my region with visitors from around the world. This totally private tour can be fully customized to fit your needs and level of knowledge, please feel free to send me any information about you and your group before arrival.
per adult from
What's included :
- Three hour tour as per description
What's excluded :
- David ticket 16 euro per person is not included and to be paid on site
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Walk with me over the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) as I share the history of this beloved bridge that was spared in WWII and today is filled with charming shops filled with unique gold and other jewellery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Upon arriving in Piazza della Signoria, Florence’s main square, you will see the fake David and the buildings of the Florentine city hall and county government offices, as well as Neptune’s Fountain and Loggia dei Lanzi.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
It’s hard to imagine the sheer size of the Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore, also referred to as the Duomo of Florence, until you turn a corner and are overwhelmed by the beauty and height of Brunelleschi’s famous dome, Giotto’s colorful Bell Tower, and the carved bronze Baptistery doors across from the entrance of the main church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
I will book skip-the-line entrance tickets so that we will quickly enter into this next site at a predetermined time (4 people max each time, if more than 4 people in your group ,you will need to enter first one group and then the second), the ticket is not included and is approximately 18 Euro per person to be paid directly at the entrance. You will then experience one of the highlights of Florence at this small but very important museum called Galleria dell’Accademia. This museum features Michelangelo’s original David and his stunning unfinished sculptures, Slaves. It is still under debate whether he was unable to complete them or left them intentionally unfinished to symbolize the struggle of humankind to escape material bondage. You can also enjoy a tiny collection of rare musical instruments in the museum,.
This museum is closed on Mondays, it will be substituted when necessary
Please book as far ahead as possible to ensure availability of times and tickets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Panerai Firenze San Giovanni, Piazza di San Giovanni, 14R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :First Time Florence Private Tour with Michelangelo's David 1/9/2020 - 10/23/2021
First Time Florence on Mondays 1/9/2020 - 10/23/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our tours are totally private, ensuring your safety. Headsets are supplied to ensure being able to hear clearly with social distancing protocols in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.