Fish Market in Catania - From Taormina
Located at the foot of mount Etna, Catania is a buzzing Sicilian city featuring fine baroque jewels and a unique culinary tradition. An expert local guide will take you on a fascinating tour around “A Piscaria”, the picturesque fish market snaking through the alleys right in the center of Catania, near the Dome. After passing by the Baroque Amenano Fountain, which marks the entrance to the market, you will descend into a whirlwind of scents, colors and folklore and will be guided through colorful stalls selling the catch of the day, with fishmongers haggling and yelling prices. The guide will take you to all the best secret spots in town and during the tour you will taste a refreshing granita, the quintessential Sicilian icy treat, as well as some of the best delicacies of the local gastronomy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- "Granita" gelato Tasting
- Expert Local Guide
- Food Tastings
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catania, Catania, Province of Catania, Sicily
The city is noted for its history, culture, architecture and gastronomy. Its old town, besides being one of the biggest examples of baroque architecture in Italy, is a World Heritage Site, protected by UNESCO. Enjoy an exquisite food tour, tasting the best delicacies of the Sicilian cuisine and walking along the iconic fish market.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.