Fish market tour and hands-on cooking class in Sicily
Live an authentic culinary experience in Catania. Learn to cook traditional homemade dishes in a central district in Catania. Learn about authentic Sicilian cuisine as you prepare your own meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- fish market tour, hands-on cooking class, meal, beverages
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
- Catania offers a beautiful scenario: the wonderful strength of Etna, the snow-covered peaks, the crystal clear sea of the Ionian coast, the historical and archaeological heritage, the baroque churches and palaces, the enogastronomic traditions and music, the innate warmth and hospitality culture of the people.
Guided by your passionate chef, begin your experience selecting the freshest ingredients at the market and end by sharing a full course meal with all participants.
This Sicilian culinary experience is a must-do if you are looking to discover and experience Sicilian beautiful culture and city, Catania. Take the advantage of cooking in a kitchen located directly above the historic fish market “Piscaria” which counts to one of the main attractions of Catania.
Here's a sample menu that you can choose to cook:
-Appetizer: bruschetta, arancinetti, gratin mussels, Sicilian caponata.
- Main courses: pasta alla Norma, risotto, fresh ravioli, pasta con le sarde, crusted potatoes, Swordfish, roll meat, stuffed squid, crusted potatoes seabream.
- Dessert: lemon sorbet, Sicilian cannolo.
It is possible to make homemade pasta and pizza on request.
• Typical Sicilian menu
Departure Point :Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 163, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- the experience is not available during National holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.