Fisher Towers Rafting Experience from Moab
This full-day Moab rafting trip is fun for the entire family! The trip includes your choice of raft or kayak, beautiful Utah scenery, convenience to town, great rapids, information on local history, geology, flora and fauna, and recommendations from our guides on other great things to see and do.
Suitable for all ages and skill levels, this is a great way to spend your time in Moab.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
The Fisher Towers are a unique collection of sandstone towers. Surrounded by buttes with the snow-capped, La Sal mountains as a backdrop the scenery is incredible
• Fisher Towers, UT
• Red River Adventures, 1140 South Highway 191, Moab, UT 84532-3063
• Colorado River, Utah
Departure Point :1140 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.