Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic
Navigate Galleries and Vessels to discover the stories and legends of a rich, diverse fishing heritage that is woven into our cultural fabric.
Within the walls of a former fish processing plant, our galleries tell the stories of Bluenose, the Mi’kmaq Fishery, Stormy Seas, the Banks Fishery, Inshore Fisheries and Community Life.
The romance and beauty of a sea that competes with the cold hardships of life hanging on a fish hook will be revealed by passionate and accessible interpreters as they bring the stories of the fishery to life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Fisheries Museum
- Entry/Admission - Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, 68 Bluenose Drive, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia B0J 2C0 Canada
We are happy to welcome you back to the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. Due to Covid-19 restrictions visitation is limited to the first floor and wharves. Your 1 hour guided tour should be booked in advance to ensure a time that works well for your family or bubbled group.The Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic strongly suggests that you visit fisheriesmuseum.novascotia.ca click on " Know Before You Go" to prepare you for your visit. Please continue to check this website for updates on services and open hours to avoid disappointment.
Departure Point :Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, 68 Bluenose Drive, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia B0J 2C0 Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Museum is wheelchair accessible, but areas of the vessels are not.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.