Fishing Charter 8 Hours
We have a passion for showing people a great time fishing. Our trips are custom made to suit each of our clients' wishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Top quality fishing tackle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Motion sickness medicine
- Alcoholic Beverages
We will generally catch fresh live bait first thing. Then we will run a short distance to where we will begin fishing. Runs are as short as 5 minutes, and as long as 45 minutes.
Fishing is generally trolling, but we also do some bottom fishing and sight casting.
For experienced, hardcore fly fishermen, we cast large flies for mahi mahi, tuna, and wahoo.
All fish we keep are bled out and packed on ice to ensure the highest fish quality. When we return to the dock our deckhand will clean your fish and bag the fillets.
While out fishing, you will see the beautiful, deep blue waters off of Bonaire. We are often visited by pods of dolphins or solitary turtles. On our longer trips we occasionally see whales as well. And always there are sea birds and flying fish.
Departure Point :Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
Bonaire is a small place. Just tell us where you need to be picked up, and we will do it.Ports
- Port of Bonaire
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.