Fishing and viewing wildlife on Florida's lakes and marshes is a great way to immerse yourself in nature. These diverse ecosystems are one of Florida's greatest treasures and should be seen by all who visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing tackle
- Personal floatation device and other safety gear.
- Bottled water
- Cold storage for food and drinks.
- Live bait will be provided upon request at the expense of the guest at the market price.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and beverages other than water.
After meeting we enjoy a boat ride in a beautiful freshwater marsh on our way productive fishing areas. Upon arriving in the fishing area your guide will provide all needed equipment and instruction for catching largemouth bass and other freshwater fish species. Guests will enjoy fishing in beautiful surroundings filled with a wide variety of birds and other aquatic wildlife. Guests should always be on the lookout for the American Alligator which inhabit the area and are seen regularly while fishing. Sunglasses, sunblock, and a camera are "must have" equipment on this Great Florida Outdoor Adventure!
Departure Point :County Road 512, Co Rd 512, Vero Beach, FL 32966, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Saturday: 06:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.