Fishing tourism experience on the Costa Dei Trabocchi in Abruzzo
An exciting fishing experience on the beautiful Costa dei Trabocchi live as a fisherman for a day and have lunch with dishes made with your catch according to the oldest maritime recipes.
per adult from
What's included :
- fishing tackle
What's excluded :
- You will live a day as a fisherman sailing at dawn aboard a fishing boat with his captain Vincenzo admiring the sunrise at sea.
Together with the expert captain you will collect "Le Nasse" fishing with lobster pots still offers hints of romance that can hardly be observed in other professional fishing trades. Just think that this peach, handed down from father to son over the centuries, has remained unchanged over time.
Once the fish has been rubbed off, you will continue to collect the amphorae for octopus and the bait for the cuttlefish.Fishing will follow a tour on the Costa Dei Trabocchi, starting with admiring the Hermitage of Annunziano from the sea and ending with the return to the marina of departure.
You will return to the fisherman's house where you can enjoy dishes made, according to ancient maritime recipes, with your catch of the day.
• Parco Costa dei Trabocchi, SS16, 66020, Rocca San Giovanni Italy
• seafood salads
• Fish first course
Departure Point :Contrada Vallevò, 110, 66020 Vallevò CH, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.