Belize's aquatic ecosystem is rich with a diverse number of fish and excellent fishing and snorkeling grounds. We encourage visitors to immerse themselves in Belize’s culture and lifestyle and to embrace the life altering experience that only a Belizean experience can provide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off in Placencia, from the M-n-M Gas Station/Lagoon Dock
- All our boats have a canopy
What's excluded :
Enjoy a fun day out at sea fishing, snorkeling and some quality time with friends and family out on a beautiful Caribbean Island! This trip is excellent for families with kids and the anglers who want to fish for a mix variety of Caribbean reef fish. On this trip depending on your catch, you will enjoy a beach BBQ "the catch of the day, cleaned and prepared” for lunch by your guide. After lunch, enjoy snorkeling around the island and indulge in some beach relaxation, then back for some more fishing or snorkeling. On your way in, enjoy the magnificent views of the sunset, while you sight see for dolphins!
Departure Point :Placencia Fishing Charters, Placencia Village, Placencia, Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.