Five Day Delhi Agra Jaipur Historical Tour
Busy streets of Delhi jam-packed with colourful crowd, admirable pink structures of Jaipur and well preserved historical constructions in Agra - these are some glimpses of the Golden triangle circuit of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur: these three tourist destinations of India are looked upon as one of the most sought after places to explore. There will be guided excursion trips of each of these cities showcasing varied colors of Indian culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4-night accommodation on not include hotels
- All transfers and sightseeing by exclusive private AC Vehicle
- Private professional guide during the city tours in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking, driver allowances
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Day 1: Arrive Delhi You will be assisted with check in at the hotel on arrival at Delhi, by our staff member, followed by
sightseeing in the afternoon and an evening spent in leisure. The sightseeing tour will include a visit to India’s tallest
stone tower-Qutub Minar, along with a tour of India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan- the Presidential House, Red Fort, and Jama
Masjid. India Gate is a place built specially in commemoration of all the soldiers who tragically lost their lives in the
Anglo-Afghan war and World War.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra We set out on a road trip to Agra in the morning, followed by check in at the hotel. Spend the
afternoon soaking in the beauty of the Taj Mahal followed by shopping in the evening. The Taj Mahal a classic example of
Mughal art is the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, wife of Emperor Shah Jahan. It took him 22 years and over 20,000 labourers and over
32 crores, to build the monument dedicating it to his beloved wife.
Day 3: Agra – Jaipur Drive to the next destination- Jaipur in the morning. We make an en-route visit to the former capital
of the Mughals, Fatehpur Sikri. After check in at the hotel, spend the remaining day at leisure. A visit to Chokhi Dhani
may be arranged in the evening. Fatehpur Sikri formerly known as Sikrigarh is a fort made using red sandstone. The
architecture blends composite cultures of indigenous and foreign origins in an Indo-Muslim composite style.Chokhi Dhani is
a village located near Jaipur which captures the true spirit of Rajasthan.
Day 4: Jaipur We visit the Amber fort in the morning. This fort was built in the 16th century, and is counted among the
oldest forts of Rajasthan. We drive to the Hawa Mahal which literally means Palace of the Breeze. We then visit the City
Palace and museum in the afternoon, followed by a visit to the Jantar Mantar observatory. Leisurely spend the evening. Day
5: Depart Jaipur Depart from Jaipur in the morning. Catch a flight or train for the onward journey or leave for Delhi.
Departure Point :New Delhi Airport or your hotel in New Delhi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :New Delhi Airport or your hotel in New Delhi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.