Five-hour guided tour of Pompeii with an Archaeologist
Explore the ruins of Pompeii with an archaeologist for five hours
Explore with an amazing five-hour private tour, the ancient Pompeii.
An unforgettable time with a real archaeologist in the famous ruins of Pompeii.
If you want to visit Pompeii with a guide who can provide you with high-profile scientific information and make your experience unforgettable, an English-speaking archaeologist with tourist guide qualification is just what you need.
After the first three hours, there is a little break of 10 minutes (for a coffee) before the other two hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Five-hour guided tour of Pompeii
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Admission Tickets - Public Transportation Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The itinerary is pretty simple: the tour starts from one of the Pompeian gates and goes through the highlights of the site step by step over its thousand years of history.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Pompei scavi, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.