Five Nights Charming Shimla & Manali Tour from Delhi
Let the alluring beauty of Shimla and Manali cast its spell on you, as you embark on a six-day trip. Feast your eyes on the panoramic view of verdant valleys, gushing rivers, snow-clad mountains and rustic villages. While in Manali, visit the famous temples, indulge in adventurous activities and get to the top most point at Rohtang Pass. Sip a cup of piping hot tea and savour the tasty snacks served at the local tea stalls. Dress up in the traditional Himachali attire and click pictures with loved ones, before you end the trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Six night accommodation in 04-star deluxe hotels on single,dbl or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Daily morning breakfast in all the hotels.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- All state and toll taxes, parking and driver allowance
- One water bottle per person
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast, Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Day 1 - Delhi / Chandigarh - Shimla
Pick from Delhi airport / railway station and transfer to Shimla. On the way to Shimla, visit Pinjore Garden. As soon as you arrive, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2 - Shimla Local - to Kufri and Mashobra
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Mashobra and Kufri. In the evening, visit The Mall and The Ridge. Overnight stay in Shimla
Day 3 - Shimla - Manali (280 Km / 7 hours)
Relish a tasty breakfast and later, proceed to Manali. On the way, enjoy sightseeing in and around Manali. Enjoy the beauty of Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple in Kullu. As soon as you arrive in Manali, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 - Manali - Solang Valley - Rohtang Pass
After breakfast, drive to Solang valley and indulge in adventurous activities like parachuting, paragliding or zorbing etc. Return to the hotel in Manali, Overnight stay in Manali
Day 5 - Manali City Tour
Enjoy a tasty breakfast, check out from the hotel and enjoy local sightseeing in Manali. Visit Club House, Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 6 - Manali - Delhi (Dropping)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and enjoy your journey to Delhi. Transfer to the airport / railway station for your journey ahead.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi Or Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Current valid passport required on the day of traveling
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- No charges for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.