Five Peak Challenge Guided Hike in San Diego
Enjoy a complimentary pickup in San Diego. We will then drive about 35 minutes to Cowles Mountain in Poway, CA. We will gather at the bottom of the mountain for an introduction, guided breathwork practice and light stretching to warm up the muscles for a beautiful hike. Once everyone feels ready to go we will hit the dirt trail and conquer all five peaks in Mission Trails State Park. This hike is about a 15 mile round trip. We will stop in scenic areas along the trail to connect with nature and get a photo on top of each mountain! you will be provided some trail snacks! Once we have finished the hike we will drive to the visitors center to pick up your certificate for completing the FIVE PEAK CHALLENGE! You will leave with a deep connection to iron mountain and a beautiful appreciation for San Diego and our beautiful Earth. Farewells and see you later's back at your destination for drop off.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Trail Snack
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mission Trails Regional Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Option to add a packed lunch ($10 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mission Trails Regional Park, 1 Father Junipero Serra Trl, San Diego, CA 92119-1008
We will start the hike climbing the first two peaks; Cowles Mountain the highest peak and Pyles peak. From here we will drive 5 minutes and conquer the climb for the last three summits; Kwaay Pay Peak, South Fortuna, and North Fortuna Summit.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Mission Trails, 7380 Golfcrest Pl, San Diego, CA 92119-2400
Next we will visit the Mission Trails visitor center and get your certificate for conquering all 5 peaks!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Cowles Mountain, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Can pick up from any hotel, vacation rentals, air bnbs, points of interest.
Return Detail :Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center, 1 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.