Fjord, Arctic Wildlife and Cultural Cruise
This trip takes you through the stunning fjords around Tromsø and offers the opportunity to spot amazing wildlife along the way. Enjoy a scenic cruise discovering Northern Norway’s beautiful nature. Drift back in time and listen to stories filled with Norwegian history and culture. Pass by local settlements and landmarks as we bring their stories and folklore to life.
Explore the fjords and enjoy the beautiful nature while looking for unique arctic wildlife. Everyday is different! Observe majestic sea eagles, dolphins, porpoises, seals, reindeer and many more. If you're lucky, you might even see a whale!
You’ll learn about the Norwegian history & culture, from the German Invasion & World War II to chronicles of the Old Whaling station and how Norwegians were dependent on whaling as a way of life. As we pass by historical landmarks and old settlements, we imagine these people’s way of life as far as 10,000 years ago.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hot beverages & snacks
- Knowledge about Wildlife Safari
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Stories of Norwegian history and culture
What's excluded :
- Winter Clothing and binoculars
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso, Tromso, Troms, Northern Norway
Discover the Arctic wildlife and scenic landscapes of Tromsø on a fjord cruise and take in Norway's stunning nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tromso Tourist Information, Samuel Arnesens gate 5, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.