Fjord Cruise and Cidery Tour from Voss
This is a unique tour to the winery in Sognefjord area where you will taste natural local wines and Cider with delicious lunch. You will have a chance to learn about wine and Cider from our experts and observe the creation of it.
per adult from
10 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Cider tasting
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hopperstad Stave Church
- Entry/Admission - The Cider House - Cidertasting and Shop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Storesvingen Fjellstove, Vikafjellsvegen, 6893 Vik i Sogn, Norway
On the decent from “Vikafjell” mountain to Vik, the bus will stop at the viewpoint “Storesvingen”. The viewpoint offer magnicifent view of Vik Village and Sognefjord. Distance from Voss is 63 km and will take approx. 60 min driving.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hopperstad Stave Church, Vik, 6893 Norway
The village of Vik has a Rich Cultural Heritage. The attraction in Vik is the Stave Church “Hopperstad Stavkirke”. The Church is one of the oldest churches in Norway, dating back to 1130. There will be a 30 min. stop to visit the Church. Distance to drive from Storesvingen Viewpoint is 4,5 km or 6 minutes driving.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sogndal Municipality, Sogndal Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
The tour from Vik to Balestrand goes by boat and is a fantastic cruise on Sognefjord. Its a short cruise, but a good one.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Balestrand, Balestrand, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
Balestrand is a small historical village with a lot to offer.
Here are activities for everyone-from easy walk and hikes to to more active activities. Explore the are around Balestrand by car, boat or bus.
On this tour, there will be 2 hours for exploring Balestrand on own hand.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Cider House - Cidertasting and Shop, Sjoetunsvegen 32, Balestrand 6899 Norway
This Fjord & Cider tour will take you to the charming family run ciderhouse - Ciderhuset - in Balestrand by the Sognefjord. Sogn is the oldest apple area in Norway, where apple trees have been blooming since the Viking age. You will taste high quality ciders and learn about ciders, fruit wines and fruit brandies from one of the family members.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Evangervegen 6, 5700 Voss, Norway
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.