Fjord tours and Fishing trips
Olav Ringdal Jr is and old Search and Rescue Vessel launched in 1952. Its a unique atmosphere on board. Its a solid vessel built for any weather conditions. Its a relaxing speed and walking inside the vessel to imagine how it was to work on board when stormy and frigid Barents Sea up north was doing its best to challenge the crew to the limit.
Chartering Olav Ringdal Jr you will also be a part of restoring the Norwegian cultural history as it all will be used to maintain this old wooden vessel.
The vessel, captain and crew on board are experienced and fully certified to bring up to 12 passenger. We will do our best to ensure your trip to be safe and successful.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Coffee/Tea/Water and cookies
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Food could be provided at extra cost. Alcohol is bring your own.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
If a fjord trip is chosen we could have a relaxing trip to Lysefjord to see the spectacular Pulpit rock surrounded by steep cliffs.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Kvitsoy Municipality, Kvitsoy Municipality, Rogaland, Western Norway
Beautiful and peaceful Kvitsøy is the gate keeper to wild North Sea with is famous lighthouse and its cozy village. Its weather dependent if we do the tour, but the vessel have no problem doing it in most weather conditions. Alternatively we visit the beautiful islands in the deep fjords of Rogaland.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Stavanger, Stavanger, Stavanger Municipality, Rogaland, Western Norway
We start the fishing trip from Stavanger harbor to go fishing in the fjords close to Stavanger. Equipment for fishing down to 70 meter are included. We try to cathe the typical Norwgian fjord fishes like cod, pollack, mackerel, pollock, long fish, haddock, whiting and maybe a halibut or a local small shark. We never know what the sea will give unless we fish.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rogaland, Rogaland, Western Norway
Starting in Stavanger harbor and tailor the tour at your request as long as we have water under the keel we will try to accommodate your wishes. Min. 2 hours and max 8 hours trip. Anything in between
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Sumo Restaurant Hall Toll, Skansegata 2, 4006 Stavanger, Norway
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/15/2021 - 10/15/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- According to Norwegian Authority's requirements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.