Flam: The Spectacular Stegastein Viewpoint Tour
If you are on a cruise porting in Flam, or staying in Flam this trip to the spectacular Stegastein Viewpoint is a must. This structure, which juts out 30 metres from the mountainside, 650 metres above the fjord, offers an unparalleled panorama. A more amazing view of the fjord, mountains and surrounding landscape is hard to imagine.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Roudtrip transport with audio guide to Stegastein Viewpoint
- Free time at Stegastein Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Stegastein Lookout
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Flam Tourist Office, Stasjonsvegen Flaam, Flam 5742 Norway
We meet at the cruise port in Flam and take you on one of the most sightseeing journeys you can imagine.
Stop At: Stegastein Lookout, Stegastein, Aurlandsvangen 5745 Norway
Stegastein is one the most photographed viewpoints in the region. Your guided tour will take you to the ledge that comes out 30 metres from the mountainside, 650 metres above the fjord and offers some of the most amazing sights in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Aurland Harbour, Gnr 36 Bnr 159, 5743 Flåm, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Full details will come through on your voucher, pick up is from Flam cruise pier.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.