Flamenco Esencia: an unforgettable show / experience at Petit- Comité
Flamenco Esencia is a very special flamenco meeting. Of course it has a high artistic level (most places in Seville do) but the big difference is that the artists are very generous to truly share their art. Not only will you contemplate flamenco art but the artists will do their best to make you feel part of it as well. This is reflected in the fact that, although the show officially lasts 60 minutes, it usually lasts a little longer. It depends on the environment and the questions and the complicity between the audience and the artists. You will understand more about the history of art, improvisation and how flamenco is lived among flamencos. Petit-Committee
A night with Flamenco Esencia is a truly special experience. Off course you will see dances, guitar and voice solos of the best professional artists of the city. The artist will share things about flamenco history, anecdotes of their own experiences and mostly of their families, and the art in general. In Petit-Comite of 20 guests
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - With your entrance to the flamenco meeting, you have a drink included (coffee, tea, water, soda, beer, wine or sangria).
- Entry/Admission - Calle Betis
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Calle Betis, 26, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Flamenco Esencia is located in calle Betis 20, Seville
It offers a unique flamenco experience: very close, natural and improvised. The same artists, all professionals with great careers, have wanted house and family flamenco to be accessible to everyone. So he is going to be present at a flamenco meeting where of course there are whole dances and in addition to the deepest styles, guitar solos and common cante, but there is also a lot of improvisation and the artists explain a lot about their art. If you have questions, you can ask them. If you have a request, you can do it. Artists help you feel as comfortable as possible.
At this time, due to current measures, there is only a maximum capacity of 20 people.
Departure Point :Calle Betis, 26, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We recommend you bring a mask but we always have some available for 1 euro
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.