Flamenco Show at Casa de la Memoria Admission Ticket
One of the best Flamenco of Seville in a 15th Century House Palace in the historic centre of the city. The most prestigious and important current Flamenco performers offer you the purest emotions that only Traditional Flamenco can express.
per adult from
What's included :
- Flamenco Show
- Entry/Admission - Casa de la Memoria
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Casa de la Memoria, Calle Cuna 6 Centro historico, 41004 Seville Spain
Flamenco evening all the days at 19.30 and 21.00h with the best current performers in an intimate theatre in the centre of the town ( Cuna street,6). Four artists ( dancers, singer and guitar player) perform the best live music during 1 hour without microphones in a intimate atmosphere where sound of guitar, voice and flamenco feet are the main protagonists. Enjoy a magical place that is impregnated with history, where the respect for tradition coexists with the best amenities for the visitor. The charm of the most beautiful flowers and their smell will accompany the visitor during their stay.
Departure Point :Casa de la Memoria, Calle Cuna 6 Centro historico, 41004 Seville Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.