Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes Barcelona in Las Ramblas
Enjoy the best traditional flamenco show in Barcelona and Spain in a historic venue at Las Ramblas right in the heart of the city. Tablao Flamenco Cordobes has always brought only the best flamenco artists to its stage since its foundation in 1970. You can also enjoy a Gastronomic Tour or a Tapas menu through regional delicacies in a warm and inviting atmosphere decorated in Nasrid art. This experience can start in our restaurant and, when finished, you will be invited to enter our tablao in the adjoining room and enjoy the best flamenco tablao in Spain, no microphones, just talent and improvisation. If you want to live the most traditional experience and you want to try regional delicacies from all over Spain, Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is what you are looking for. Guests who book dinner have preferred seating for the show and other guests are seated in order of reservation.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Gastronomic Tour (if selected option)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drink during gastronomic tour (if selected option)
- Best Flamenco Show in town
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Visit: Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35 Next to Palau Guell, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Immerse yourself in the experience of visiting a Tablao Flamenco. Experience the best flamenco show in Barcelona that started already more than 50 years in this location. You can also choose to enjoy, before the show, a meal of traditional Spanish and Catalan food in a warm and inviting atmosphere in our Nasrid decorated restaurant. Discover our gastronomic tour or our tapas option in our restaurant and then watch our world aclaimed show of the best flamenco artists in the world.
It doesn’t exist, neither in Barcelona nor in Spain, another tablao flamenco which gathers that often and that many important and distinguished flamenco artists, either living legends or young promises. In the heart of Las Ramblas in Barcelona since 1970, Tablao Cordobes is a small historic place inspired in Nasrid art, decorated under the direction of artisans and restaurateurs from the Patronato of La Alhambra. Under the direction of a passionate family of flamenco artists, this Tablao is the most important show restaurant in the city. It offers a fine traditional gastronomy with first quality local products.
On our stage and since more than 50 years now, the presence of important flamenco artists is guaranteed, bringing only the best soloist from the most important dance companies and winners of the most prestigious awards, along with the most promising young talents in the flamenco scene. Our cast changes every month to ensure that the show is always energetic, fresh and the performers are motivated to give their all.
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is already a legend. Almost every important figure in flamenco has performed and still keep performing in Tablao Flamenco Cordobes. Camarón de la Isla, Farruquito, Miguel Poveda, Eva la Yerbabuena, Farruco, Fernanda y Bernarda, Mayte Martín, etc.
Departure Point :Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35 Next to Palau Guell, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.