Flavor of Honey & Coconut Eco-Tour
Honey and coconut are the perfect combination! Learn about honey production in Sinanché and visit the mangroves by boat in San Crisanto. Refresh yourself in a freshwater reserve and try the famous Huevos Motuleños in a local market. Finish the day under the palm trees by the sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast (Huevos Motuleños) in Motul's market.
- Lunch - Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Beekeeping tour with guide and beekeeping equipment.
- Daytime mangrove tour in a small boat in canals within the reserve.
- Access to the beach area with palapas, showers and bathrooms.
- Entry/Admission - Doña Evelia
- Entry/Admission - Apiturismo Sinanche
- Entry/Admission - Manglares de San Crisanto
What's excluded :
- Personal activities and expenses outside the program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doña Evelia, Mercado Municipal 20 de Noviembre, Calle 26A s/n, Centro, 97430 Motul de Carrillo Puerto, Yuc., Mexico
To start the day, try the delicious Huevos Motuleños at Doña Evelia in Motul's local market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Apiturismo Sinanche, Sinanche 97420 Mexico
Afterwards, travel to Sinanché to learn about beekeeping in the Yucatan and the different types of species found in the region, as well as the importance of bees for the environment.
You’ll also learn about the honey-production process, interact with bees using a beekeeper suit, taste different varieties according to the type of pollinated plant and participate in a workshop to create a handmade candle based on products derived from honey.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Manglares de San Crisanto, Ejido San Crisanto, San Crisanto 97424 Mexico
Head then to San Crisanto, a coastal town where the ejido (community-based organization) produces salt and copra on common land, making it a unique tropical landscape primed for exploration.
Hop aboard a boat that will take you through the mangrove swamp to an Ojo de Agua (freshwater source); during this beautiful experience, appreciate the diversity and richness of the local flora and fauna, which are essential to preserving the coasts from erosion. Stop then for lunch in a local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: San Crisanto, San Crisanto, Yucatan Peninsula
To finish the tour, relax at Sac-Há, a beach area facing the sea and surrounded by coconut palms and white sand. You'll have access to toilets, showers, and public palapas for your comfort during your time spent there.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed meeting point.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suited for travelers allergic to bees and mosquitoes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.