Flavors of Marrakech: Private Evening Food Tour with Local
During this culinary tour in Marrakech, you will enjoy authentic local bites ranging from savory to sweet while also discovering the city and its highlights. Wander around a bustling local market and explore different types of cuisines. And the cherry on top, do like the locals do and partake in a mint tea ceremony, that gets you in the mood with a Morrocan vibe.
Want to know what food to eat in Marrakech? Your local foodie has you covered! Try olives in all their varieties, crunch into three fresh Morrocan salads and savor a saucy meatball. And that’s just the beginning; there’s more food to come! Enjoy one of the best almond juices in Marrakech, try out artisanal pastry made from delightfully flakey warka, and a must-have in Marrakech, the famous Tagine.
The foodie locals are ready to take you on the best food tour in Marrakech!
per adult from
What's included :
- 8 local food tastings
- Private guide
- 2 non alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Ferblantiers, Mellah, Marrakech Morocco
Start sweet with almond filled traditional pastries in a local bakery nearby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dar Moulay Ali, Maison de la France a Marrakech, Rue Ibn Khaldoun A côté de la Koutoubia, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Get lost between mountains of dates, choose your favourite mix and drink a fresh almond juice or avocado juice nearby Dar Moulay Ali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
Try out 3 styles of delicious and colorful Moroccan salads and discover an olive paradise in the Jardin Majorelle surroundings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rahba Kedima Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Continue the tour in style with Moroccan meatball called Kofte, slathered in home-made tomato sauce. Also, taste the queen of the menu: Tanjia, originally from Marrakech, soft slow-cooked meat together with mint tea & cookies just around the corner of Rahba Kedima Square.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mellah, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :RIAD DAR TIMTAM, Rahba Lakdima, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.