Flavors of Nassau Food Tour
• Get away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Nassau, on this 3.5 hour tour that takes you off the beaten path to explore the island of New Providence through taste. Enjoy Nassau’s explosive culinary scenes and sample Bahamian foods that have been local staples for generations. Our goal is to facilitate every foodie on the worldwide hunt for the next great bite by showcasing local fare and uniquely Bahamian cuisine through a educational, entertaining and flavorful food tour.
• This tour is the opportunity every foodie dreams about. The chance to sample from the secret recipes of Grandma’s kitchen as well as the refined culinary creations of Nassau’s best chefs all from the comfort and convenience of our Flavors Van, designed with foodies in mind. Sip, sample and savor as the Flavors Van shuttles you to foodie heaven in air conditioned comfort!
per adult from
210 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Island Food Tours
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island Food Tours, Bay Street #9, Nassau New Providence Island
Sip.Sample.Savor with Island Food Tours. Prepare your palette to experience the cuisine and libations of Paradise with our driving food tours. Hop on our spacious, air conditioned flavors van and let our flavor guides and gyals lead you on an island expedition for the next great bite.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
- Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.