Flavours & Traditions
A journey of discovery of the inland Algarve, specifically the area known as "Barrocal", a journey to delight your senses, awaken your curiosity and whet your appetite for more. Our first port of call is to the small town of São Brás de Alportel - quite typical of the Algarve. Here we visit a cork factory. The cork that is harvested in the surrounding area is brought to this factory, prepared, treated and then exported. We visit a local typical cake shop renowned for its traditional produce - carob bread, almond cakes and honey cakes. There is time also to visit the fascinating São Brás Ethnographic Museum. Onward we go to Salir- a bucolic village where you can see the remnants of the ancient castle and its walls. Our final destination is “Quinta do Freixo” – a large estate where biological agriculture is practiced. Here you can learn the secrets of their famous preserves and also sample some of the delicious produce.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Museu Regional do Algarve
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sao Bras de Alportel, Sao Bras de Alportel, Faro District, Algarve
Visita a uma pequena cidade Algarvia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museu Regional do Algarve, Praca da Liberdade 2, Faro 8000-164 Portugal
Visita ao museu etnográfico de São Brás de Alportel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Salir, Salir, Faro District, Algarve
Paragem na Quinta do Freixo para prova de produtos regionais como medronho, mel e variadas compotas de frutos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loule, Loule, Faro District, Algarve
Visita ao Museu da Cortiça.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
O cliente será sempre contactado para marcar hora e local do Pick Up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.