Flavours of Cyprus from Paphos
Heading inland to mingle with locals and discover the true meaning of the Cypriot saying ‘kopiaste’ or ‘come join us’.
Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels in Paphos town. Pick up time is estimated between 8:30-9:15.
The first stop is at a fruit plantation in Kolossi area. Take the opportunity to try fruit picking with the help of the fruit plantation owner and taste some fresh lemonade.
Next stop, Agros village where you will learn about rosewater production at the rose and sweet factory. You’ll also get the chance to sample some local smoked meat products.
Lunch is another homemade affair, served in the village of Pelendri.
Final stop a local winery, where you will taste Cypriot wine as you take in the view over the valley
Make sure to bring your camera along for the ride through scenic highlights.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fresh lemonade tasting
- Smoked meat products tasting
- Lunch with a glass of local wine/water
- Local wine tasting
- English Speaking Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - THE ROSE FACTORY CHRIS N. TSOLAKIS
- Entry/Admission - Tsiakkas Winery
What's excluded :
- Any additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: THE ROSE FACTORY CHRIS N. TSOLAKIS, Triantafyllou Avenue 12, Agros 4860 Cyprus
Sample some smoked meat products and and learn more about rosewater production
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsiakkas Winery, E806, Pelendri 4878 Cyprus
the afternoon is spent tasting Cypriot wine as you take in the view over the valley
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paphos, Paphos, Paphos District
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is provided from selected hotels in Paphos town. Participants are required to contact the local service provider to confirm their exact pick up location and time at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
6/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.