Flight & Small Group Tour to Swimming Pigs with 7 Stops Including Sunken Plane
If you have been fantasizing about seeing the swimming pigs, this is the ultimate opportunity for you!
What makes us special is that we go to FIVE ATTRACTIONS! While most tour operators only go to two or 3 attractions, as Exuma Cays locals we want you to see the most of our beautiful Cays. We take you to 5 of the top spots in the Cays.
Get ready to meet the adorable and famous Swimming Pigs. This is an amazing experience you cannot afford to miss!
Some of the amazing places and fascinating activities you can expect during the tour include:
Feeding the swimming pigs, visiting the indigenous iguanas, snorkeling in the Thunderball grotto, visiting a beautiful sand bar and petting sharks!
The boat tour is 4 hours and afterward we provide transportation to lunch and back to the airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer in Staniel Cay
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Compass Cay
What's excluded :
- Transportation in Nassau
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pig Beach, Great Exuma
Of course no Exuma Cays tour would be complete without a trip to the celebrity swimming pigs!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Marsh Harbour Great Guana Cay
See hundreds of indigenous iguanas come out to greet you when they hear the boat engines
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thunderball Grotto, Staniel Cay
One of the best snorkeling spots in the world! Thunderball grotto has thousands of fishes waiting to greet you and it's namesake is actually 007 Thunderball where the movie was filmed!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Compass Cay, Out Islands, Bahamas
Compass Cay is the place to be! Come see our adorable sharks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Staniel Cay, Staniel Cay, Out Islands, Bahamas
You will enjoy a delicious lunch at the Staniel Cay Yacht Club which is one of the most iconic restaurants in the Exuma Cays.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Airport Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be traveling via Titan Air from Jet Aviation Private Airport. The airport is located a few minutes away from Lynden Pindling International Airport. Once you enter the building at Jet Aviation the first door on the right will be Titan Air where you can check in with your ID. Please check in before 8:00AM
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you are travelling on a Saturday, your flight will be via Flamingo Air which departs from Lynden Pindling Airport Domestic Terminal. Please check in before 7:00AM.
- We will be waiting for you at the airport in Staniel Cay with a sign with your name on it as soon as you exit the aircraft.
- We have hosted several pregnant passengers in the past with no issues, but we do recommend you speak with your doctor if you have any medical conditions related to your pregnancy which can possibly make this ride hazardous for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own snorkel gear if they desire, but snorkel gear will be required. If guests have flu-like symptoms you will not be able to participate in the tour. Kindly contact us at the earliest if you start to feel sick. Your safety is our priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.