Flight over Guadeloupe in Autogire
The autogire is the ideal device to fly over the Guadeloupe archipelago:
- its slow speed makes it possible to admire all the diversity of landscapes;
- its "open cabin" is perfect for fans of photos or videos;
- its characteristic and super stable flight will surprise you and seduce you!
- People with reduced mobility welcome
- Children accepted from 7 years old (with parental authorization)
- Maximum limit of passenger weight fixed at 110 kg
per adult from
20 to 140 minutes
What's included :
- Radio headset and windbreaker
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pointe des Chateaux, Grande-Terre, Saint Francois 97118 Guadeloupe
Red Circuits: Take off from Saint-François aerodrome, fly over Pointe des Châteaux and return to the aerodrome after 20 or 30 minutes depending on the chosen flight.
Pass By: Petite Terre, 97118 Guadeloupe
Yellow Tours: Take off from the Saint-François aerodrome, fly over the Pointe des Châteaux, fly over the islands of Petite-Terre (or La Désirade) and return to the aerodrome. About 40 minutes of flight.
Pass By: Grande-Terre Island, Grande-Terre Island, Guadeloupe
Brown Circuit: Take off from Saint-François aerodrome, complete tour of Grande-Terre and return to the airfield. About 1h15 minutes.
Pass By: Guadeloupe, Guadeloupe
Orange Tour: Take off from Saint-François aerodrome, Grande-Terre tower, Basse-Terre tower and return to Saint-François. About 2h 15 minutes of flight.
Departure Point :Saint-François Airport, Saint-François, Guadeloupe
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Weight limit set at 100 kg
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.