Flight Paragliding Floresta da Tijuca
♦ Combo of two experiences to fully experience the climbing universe
♦ Baptism in rock in the largest field of rock climbing school for beginners in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Morro da Babilônia
♦ Climb the Pão de Açúcar by its route of conquest
♦ Climb at Urca, inside of the world's largest urban climbing complex, the wonderful Rio de Janeiro city
♦ The descent is made by the most famous cable car in the world, the Sugar Loaf Cable Car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
We will start our incredible day with the climbing baptism on Morro da Babilônia, where the sport will be introduced, the guide will explain how the dynamics of rock climbing work, and then you will be ready to climb around 40 meters! This dynamic is excellent for overcoming fears and getting to know each other better, as it is highly secure with all safety equipment and a certified certified guide and providing security at all times, as well as no previous experience is necessary. Climbing is a highly empowering sport that serves as a tool for all fields of our lives.
After the baptism, we will hike to the summit of the iconic mountain of Pão de Açúcar, in Rio de Janeiro. Most of the hike is up the steep east face of the mountain. On the way, there is a 15-meter rope climbing stretch, ideal for beginners in the sport.
On the summit we will enjoy famous destinations such as Cristo Redentor, Copacabana Beach, Tijuca Forest and its mountains, the city of Niterói, and much more.
To get off, the famous cable car (ticket included) to the first stop (Morro da Urca). From there, an easy 10-minute trail back to Praia Vermelha. Let's go climb together!
• Floresta da Tijuca, Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Departure Point :Escola São Conrado de Voo Livre - Asa Delta e Parapente, Av. Pref. Mendes de Morais, 1550 - São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22610-095, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guides are experienced and certified for climbing. All safety equipment provided is certified by UIAA
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This experience requires good climatic conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, we will offer a different date or a full refund.
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- No wheelchair accessibility
- The minimum age is 10 years old; minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Close to public transport
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.