Floating, sloths and Costa Rican Fauna
Watch Iconic animals from Costa Rica in their natural habitat, such as Monkeys, sloths, red-eyed tree frogs, crocodiles and more, combined with the adrenaline of rafting in Corobici River. also discover the local life style of Costa Ricans.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Costa Rican Style
- Private transportation
- safe jackets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - RCR Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Bijagua Ranas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: RCR Rafting, Contiguo la puente de rio Corobici, Provincia de Guanacaste, Cañas, 50601, Costa Rica
Take a floating raft (category 2) to travel along Corobici River to watch monkeys, crocodiles, many kind of birds and herons.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bijagua Ranas, from Liceo Bijagua,100 meters East and 100 meters South, Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
Natural reserve in rain forest where we will find sloths (guaranted), and several types of frogs and toads among which stand out the the blue jeans and red-eyed tree frogs (agalychnis callidryas), Tucans on season.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Liberia and close by Coco beach is included in the price.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.