Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour
Sample Nicaragua’s unique historical sights and its thriving rum industry during this full-day private trip to Flor de Caña distillery and the colonial city of León. Head to Flor de Caña for a rum tasting, distillery tour and a visit to a museum housed inside the world’s largest rum barrel. Then visit León, the one-time capital of Nicaragua, discovering its rich history and a UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral. This rum tour and León visit also covers a private guide and vehicle, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rum tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Flor de Cana Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flor de Cana Tour, Chinandega Nicaragua
Tour of Rum Distillery in Chinandega Flor de Caña and the City of León
The city of Chichigalpa is known for its factories, one of which is the San Antonio sugar factory and the Flor de Caña Rum factory that we will visit. All over the world it is known as one of the best rums available. We offer you the opportunity to visit the rum factory and learn about the rum process. The tour includes visits to the Rum Vault (Slow Aged), rum barrel, Operational Area, Video Presentation, Introduction and Sample of Rum Tasting by the Rumelier and finally the Museum / Bar & Gift-Shop Flor de Caña.
This tour is a must for people who like to see, experience and learn about one of the most famous liquors in the world!
We will end our tour with a walk through the beautiful city of León, the capital of Nicaragua for more than 200 years until being replaced by Managua in 1851. The Cathedral of León is the largest colonial religious building in Central America. The remains of the immortal and internationally known poet Rubén Darío still rest here. Enjoy a visit to the Rubén Darío Museum, León Cathedral, and several other important sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.