Florence & Pisa plus wine tasting, 1 day tour from Rome
This tour allows travelers to enjoy two of the most famous cities of Italy, Florence, and Pisa starting from Rome, in total comfort with a deluxe Mercedes vehicle and an English speaking driver who will take care of your experience with suggestions!
According to your request, we can also organize a wine tasting or even a complete lunch in a famous winery just outside Florence.
per adult from
10 to 12 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Tickets for museums
- Entry/Admission - Fattoria San Michele a Torri
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Travellers will be dropped off at Ponte Vecchio, Old Bridge of Florence, and then step by step will discover the wonders of the city, the Duomo, Piazza della Repubblica, and the church of Santa Croce where the tomb of Michelangelo is located.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fattoria San Michele a Torri, Via San Michele a Torri 36, 50018, Scandicci Italy
This stop allows travellers to visit a famous and beautiful winery and vineyeard as well, and taste some good local wines. Under previous request, travellers can also have some lunch at a reasonable rate!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Here travellers can visit and enjoy one of the world's most beautiful wonders, the leaning tower of Pisa!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up travellers nearby airport Fiumicino- Leonardo Da VinciAirports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are equipped with a European union certified Plexiglas partition that guarantees anti-covid 19 virus protection between driver and passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.