Florence and Pisa Private Day Tour from Rome
The most beautiful cities in Europe, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, filled with historical relics and artistic masterpieces by the greatest masters of Humanism and the Renaissance. These creative geniuses, made an indelible mark on the world's architecture and art: Giotto and Brunelleschi, Michelangelo and Vasari, just to mention a few. Explore the city center: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with its famous dome, the Bell Tower, the Baptistry, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio.
Pisa was born as an Etruscan port, around the middle of the 6th century. Arno and the sea. The Cathedral Square ("Cathedral Square"), known as the Square of Miracles (Piazza dei Miracoli).
The Cathedral was the first to be built, followed by the construction of the Baptistery and the Leaning Tower.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off with luxury transportation and private chauffeur
- Private English-speaking tour escort at your disposal
- Walking tour with private professional guides in Florence
- Entrance tickets at Academy Museum (David of Michelangelo) in Florence
- Private professional guides in Pisa
- Pisa Cathedral entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Duomo
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages;
- Entrance tickets in the leaning tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Florence is one of the most charming cities in Italy, full of history, art and beautiful architecture. Florence is home to one of the most famous art galleries in the world, where many Renaissance masterpieces are housed. Hundreds of thousands of people visiting Florence Raphael, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Botticelli, Giotto and Titian, just to name a few.Given its interesting medieval and enlightenment period history, there are a lot of hidden secrets and scandals in the city of Florence that makes it a treasure to be discovered. The Medici period boosted the Renaissance period, or how Michelangelo was discovered, or even why Hitler decided not to destroy the Old Bridge in WWII. Florence has amazing secrets to uncover and the best part of the city, where you will feel like you've been put back in time.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Everyone knows that Pisa has a tower and that tower. This spectacular tower is located in Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the most beautiful squares in Italy. After taking one of those funny "stereotypical" photos, climb to the top of the belltower. The stairway is made of almost 300 It is possible to admire a breathtaking view of the city, the Arno river, the mountains is far away, the sea is visible on sunny days.Everyone comes here to see the tower, but Piazza dei Miracoli is also one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Italy, the Cathedral of Santa Maria dell'Assunta. This church is an example of Roman-Pisan. The contrast between colors between the white and the dome.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 7:30 am at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.N.B .: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair available on request. Please advise at booking if the wheelchair assistance is required
- Dress code required inside churches: knees and shoulders must be covered
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.