Florence and Pisa Private Tour from Livorno (Up to 15 Participants)
Round trip transportation from/to the port/ship
2 Comfortable air conditioning minivans
2 Professional tour driving-guides
Vans will follow each other
English speaking driver
Enjoy the Tuscan landscapes while driving
Free wi-fi on board
Free water on board
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Round-trip private tour
- Back to the port on time guarantee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Driving Guide (English commentary)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Attractions Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
- Entry/Admission - Santa Croce
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Private Full Day Tour
The perfect tour! The best of architecture, history and authentic Tuscan lifestyle you will fall in love with.
We will pick you up and drive you straight to Pisa, known for the Leaning Tower but also for its incredible architecture, the Arno River and hidden attractions. You will fall in love of Pisa! We will then get back on the road before and drive through the Tuscan countryside towards the spectacular city of Florence, the capital of Tuscany and the symbol of Renaissance. On the way to Florence you will admire the landscapes of Tuscany with its famous rolling hills.
Once arrived in Florence you will see all the main sights this beautiful town has to offer, starting from Michelangelo’s Square lookout and heading to the Duomo, Giotto’s Bell Tower, St. John Baptistry, Ponte Vecchio "Old Bridge" and the Signoria & the Republic Squares. If you wish you can have time for shopping in the stores or at the leather markets and of course time to enjoy a typical lunch! Your driver will be happy to recommend a reserve table for you in Florence!
A perfect classic tour for first time travellers to this region, but also for those that simply wish to spend a relaxing day, enjoying architecture, food, shopping, art and history.
After the tour we will bring you back to your hotel or at the port on time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiesa di Santo Stefano dei Cavalieri, Via Ulisse Dini Piazza dei Cavalieri, 56126, Pisa Italy
We will take you to this hidden and spectacular square of Pisa, called Square of the Knights, before reaching the Leaning Tower. Get your camera ready!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Chiesa di San Michele Degli Scalzi, Via San Michele Degli Scalzi 167, 56124, Pisa Italy
On the way to Florence we will drive by this hidden gem of Pisa...another unique building!
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
Our first stop in Florence, this amazing square overlooking the city and known also for the replica of Michelangelo's David sculpture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Next stop in the city center is the Cathedral Square with the majestic Santa Maria del Fiore Church. You will take beautiful pictures of the Dome from outside and inside!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Santa Croce, Venice Italy
Later on we will head to Santa Croce, the Basilica where Michelangelo and Galileo are buried. Here we can stop for lunch!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
After lunch we will head back to the city center to enjoy other incredible sites!
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza della Signoria is an outdoor museum. Here you can admire sculptures such as the David (replica), Neptune, Perseo, Hercules and many more! You will love it!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercato del Porcellino, Piazza del Mercato Nuovo, Florence Italy
Free time for shopping in the Leather Market of Florence!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
We will never leave Florence without enjoying a walk on the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge. Get your camera ready!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the port of Livorno, meeting point just outside terminal exit.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible ( 1 wheelchair + 5 passengers OR 2 wheelchairs and 2 passengers ) UPON REQUEST ( please advise before booking the tour)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.