Florence Cathedral, view from Brunelleschi's dome and Baptistery
You will meet your guide in the main square of Florence where one of the most beautiful and impressive churches in the world will be told and answered in all respects. You will visit with the guide the Baptistery of San Giovanni Battista famous for its three bronze doors and then you will climb the lantern of Brunelleschi's dome, an engineering masterpiece designed by the greatest Renaissance architect. At the end, the guide will give you the tickets that you can use in the following 72 hours to visit the interior of the cathedral, the museum of the Opera del Duomo, Giotto's bell tower.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Priority entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Battistero di San Giovanni
- Entry/Admission - Cupola del Brunelleschi
What's excluded :
- Masks and PPE required by law (EMERGENCY COVID-19) to visit closed places
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
Internal and external visit to the Baptistery of San Giovanni of the Florence Cathedral complex.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cupola del Brunelleschi, Piazza del Duomo Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, 50122, Florence Italy
You will climb to the top of the majestic Dome of the Cathedral from which you can enjoy a unique panorama and where everything related to the cathedral complex of Florence will be explained.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks and PPE not included
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.