Florence City Tour By Bike
• Cycle along the streets of Florence and on a guided bike tour with a professional and friendly guide
• Enjoy the stunning sights and landmarks of Florence in not more than two hours
• Get inside tips from your guide to make the most of your time in Florence, and enjoy a Gelato at the end of your tour
Cycle down through narrow streets of the history of the cradle of the Renaissance, as you ride past you can admire the landmark monuments and learn about them from our professional and friendly guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified guide & escort
- Comfortable Bike and Helmet
- Gelato (Italian Ice Cream)
- Radio System for groups larger than 7 people
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
Discover the capital of the Renaissance in a special way, pedaling in the historic center of the city, UNESCO heritage. You will cross small hidden streets and charming pedestrian areas where the tourist buses cannot go.
Before starting the tour, the guide will brief you of the routes traveled and rules for the security at the meeting point.
The tour will start off from Piazza Della Signoria, as you will see and be explained about the Signoria quarter, consisting of the Uffizi Gallery building which is the primary museum in Florence and home of some of the world’s most impressive works of art by artists and Palace of Palazzo Pitti, the artisan’s area to the Renaissance.
On your way, go to the famous covered bridge of the Ponte Vecchio, and bike your way to the ornate exterior of the Basilica of Santa Croce, the final resting place of notable Italians
While discovering the beauty of Florence in two wheels, visit Piazza Repubblica and later to Piazza Della Duomo to see Brunelleschi’s iconic dome of the Duomo. Your guide will tell the story of Florence at strategic stops, giving you time to pause for an Italian gelato (ice cream) along the way.
• Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
• Uffizi, Uffizi, Florence, Tuscany
• Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
• Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
• Santa Croce, Santa Croce, Florence, Tuscany
• Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
• Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
• Cupola del Brunelleschi, Piazza del Duomo Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, 50122, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Equestrian statue of Cosimo I, Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients must be confident riding a bike
- Children under 14 years of age cannot drive. Under 6 years of age they can sit in the child seat
- Please note that a minimum age as passenger for this tour is 15 years-old
- Tour will be operated in all weather conditions
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bring your own headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.