Florence - David & Accademia Gallery private tour with reserved entrance
If you plan a trip to Florence, a visit inside of one of the most important museums of Italy, the Accademia Gallery, it is a must.
Don't miss the opportunity to hear the story of Michelangelo's David, told by an expert art historian. You can also admire other unfinished sculptures by the renaissance genius, like the Slaves, originally intended for the tomb of Pope Julius II, and a statue of Saint Matthew.
The Gallery also exhibits important paintings of Botticelli, Ghirlandaio and Paolo Uccello. The music lovers can admire a large array of musical instruments, including an original Stradivarius violin.
In this one hour tour you will breathe the renaissance atmosphere and discover how the political intrigues in that time were mixed with art.
Satisfy your need of knowledge and be atoned by the beauty!
We wish you a pleasant stay in Florence!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
We will see Michelangelo's David and visit the museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 113, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.