Florence Duomo Complex Small Group Tour
Enjoy the most famous architectural masterpieces of Florence's religious center in one tour
Join our small group walking tour for a more personalized and interactive experience
Climb Brunelleschi's dome to soak up the spectacular views of the city
Focus on the highlights of the Museum of the Opera del Duomo in the company of an expert guide
All-inclusive ticket for the monuments of the religious center (Giotto’s Bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Baptistery, Santa Reparata church, Grande Museo del Duomo) valid for 72 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line tickets to climb Brunelleschi's Dome
- Small group tour for a personalized and interactive experience
- All inclusive ticket (Giotto’s Bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Baptistery, Museum) valid for 72 hrs
- Entry/Admission - The Baptistery of St. John
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Opera of Saint Maria of Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Brunelleschi's dome
What's excluded :
- Tickets are timed and cannot be changed
- Private transportation
- Visit inside the Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Baptistery of St.John. Following your knowledgeable local guide, you’ll get priority admission to the octagonal Baptistery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Opera of Saint Maria of Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 9, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Continue in the Duomo Museum, where incredible authentic masterpieces like the gates of the Baptistery, Donatello’s sculptures, and the original dome’s wooden scaffoldings are exhibited.
You could spend hours wandering through the displays, but your guide will cut to the highlights such as the Michelangelo’s Pietà.
You will hear why Michelangelo tried to destroy it and see tell-tale signs of the repaired damage to this world-famous sculpture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
In the company of your expert guide you will learn about the Cathedral and its construction through the centuries and how it came to be centre of the religious life in Florence. We won't go inside the Cathedral but understand its relationship with the rest of the magnificent buildings in the square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brunelleschi's dome, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Enjoy the privileges of a pre-reserved ticket to climb the famous dome by Renaissance architect Filippo Brunelleschi.
See the wonderful paintings of the Last Judgment by Vasari and Zuccari. They are still among the largest fresco paintings in the world!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Giotto's Bell Tower, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
We end our tour just outside Giotto's bell tower: one of the four principal monuments on the Piazza del Duomo.
Clad in white, red and green marble like the cathedral adjacent to it, the majestic square bell tower, considered to be the most beautiful campanile in Italy and probably designed more for decorative than for functional purposes.
There's a large projecting terrace at the top, after a climb of over 400 steps, functions as a panoramic roof. It is the final feature in Talenti's design, replacing a spire in Giotto's original plan.
You may choose to climb the bell tower at your own leisure.
Your tickets are valid for 72 hours.
Departure Point :The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- There are 463 steps to climb the dome at the end of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Please note the all included ticket of 72 hours is on hold for the current situation. We only have access to the Dome Climb
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.